The Phaser Backer Examples are now available including a Scrollbars component, Scene Builder and Swipe Gestures.
Phaser relies entirely on community contributions to fund its development. Being a Phaser Backer entitles you to lots of great perks, one of which are exclusive source code examples.
Each month you'll get a new zip file with at least 10 examples and associated assets. The December pack was recently released to backers and includes the following:
- How to drag Game Object's with an axis lock
- How to drag a TileSprite and zoom with the mouse wheel
- How to drag the Camera and zoom a Scene with the mouse wheel
- How to resize TileSprites on drag
- How to check for horizontal or vertical swipe gestures
- How to check for swipes in any direction and use the velocity
- How to create a 'jittering' tween effect
- How to 'throw' Game Object's around using pointer velocity
- A complete Scrollbars component and example showing how to use it to scroll a Scene
- A complete Scene Builder tool. Place elements in a scene, use a mini-cam view, scroll around, paint, remove, load and save elements.
All examples are written in ES6, come packaged with an html front-end and use the latest build of Phaser (3.16) to demonstrate cutting-edge features.
Back Phaser today to get access to them instantly, along with lots of other benefits.