A tutorial with examples on how to create sprite sheets for Phaser 3 with TexturePacker.
This is a new tutorial from the developers of TexturePacker. TexturePacker has supported Phaser 3 since the early betas and this tutorial shows you how to get the most out of it:
- Creating sprite sheets with TexturePacker
- Loading sprite sheets in Phaser
- Setting pivot points with TexturePacker
- Playing animations from the sprite sheet
- Optimizing start up time and reducing download size
- Complete code is on GitHub
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices