The January Phaser Backer Examples are now available including animated Tile Sprites and Pointer followers.
Phaser relies entirely on community contributions to fund its development. Being a Phaser Backer entitles you to lots of great perks, one of which are exclusive source code examples.
Each month you'll get a new zip file with at least 10 examples and associated assets. The January pack was recently released to backers and includes the following:
- How to drag Game Object's with grid snap alignment
- Creating an animated Tile Sprite
- How to drag and zoom multiple Tile Sprites together
- Pointing a Sprite and Tile Sprite texture at a Pointer
- Getting a Sprite to smoothly follow the pointer
- Clicking to set a path for a Sprite to follow
- Multiple Sprites following a custom path
- Creating a Sprite 'train' follower effect
- How to 'throw' multiple Tile Sprites
- A nice little dynamic 'shake' tween effect
All examples are written in ES6, come packaged with an html front-end and use the latest build of Phaser (3.16) to demonstrate cutting-edge features.
Back Phaser today to get access to them instantly, along with lots of other benefits.